Location: Bangalore, INDIA
We are seeking an exceedingly talented and creative Software Engineer to join our software development team. As a Software Engineer you will responsible to develop enterprise-class commercial quality web and mobile applications, design and implementation of new development initiatives, application enhancements, and troubleshooting issues. In addition to working with established requirements, you will contribute creatively to the design process and software development for assigned feature sets.
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing object oriented software systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing database driven web applications (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience implementing code as part of large-scale, N-tiered application architectures, both GUI side and Server side.
- Experience coding in HTML. Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 highly preferred.
- Experience with SQL stored procedures, TSQL, and schema design, with knowledge of optimizing web page performance and working with heavy data volume
- Experience in developing Client-Side Script Integration
- Superior understanding of .Net technologies, ASP.Net/VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, LINQ, web services, Windows services, XML, SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012, and Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 / 2013.
- Experience with SSRS or Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience working with Agile processes and following strong development and testing processes.
- Experience directly working and collaborating with counterparts and development teams in the US.
- Past work experience in pure product development companies is a big plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate complex ideas to others.
- Self-starter, able to grasp and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player, ability to work in small teams, and contribute in flexible ways to the team goals
- Ability to research, apply, and adapt to new technology areas
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
A highly competitive compensation package commensurate with the level of experience and aptitude