Location: Bangalore, INDIA
We are seeking exceedingly talented Software Engineers to join our team. As a Software Engineer you will work on our enterprise-class web and mobile products, understand the end to end functionality and code base, work directly with customers and customer support teams to diagnose and fix issues found in production, and implement new features and changes. The overall goal for the team is to maintain the highest quality of technical standards, code quality and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing object oriented software systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing database driven web applications (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience implementing code as part of large-scale, N-tiered application architectures, both UI and Server side.
- Experience coding in HTML. Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 highly preferred.
- Experience with complex SQL stored procedures, TSQL, and schema design
- Experience working on production issues, diagnosing and debugging highly complex technical problems.
- Experience working directly with end customers in Europe and Americas is a major advantage.
- Experience directly working and collaborating with counterparts and development teams in the US. Experience reporting to a manager in the US is a major advantage.
- Past work experience in pure product development companies is a big plus
- Flexibility to work in shifts and also be on call during weekend every few weeks, as part of a rotation process within the team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate complex ideas to others.
- Self-starter, able to grasp and learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player, ability to work in small teams, and contribute in flexible ways to the team goals
- Ability to research, diagnose, problem solve complex issues and problems under high pressure situations
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
A highly competitive compensation package commensurate with the level of experience and aptitude