Location: Secaucus, NJ
Rsam is a rapidly growing software company that provides a highly configurable integrated suite of award-winning solutions that help companies optimize the ability to effectively manage their enterprise risk, cybersecurity, compliance, and vendor management activities.
We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer you will work on our enterprise-class web products, understand the end to end functionality and code base, work directly with customers and customer support teams to diagnose and fix issues found in production, and implement new features and changes. The overall goal for the team is to maintain the highest quality of technical standards, code quality and customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields.
- 5+ years’ of experience developing object oriented software systems.
- 5+ years’ of experience in developing database driven web applications (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience implementing code as part of large-scale, N-tiered application architecture, both UI and Server Side.
- Experience coding in HTML. Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 highly preferred.
- Experience with complex SQL stored procedures, TSQL, and schema design.
- Experience working on production issues, diagnosing and debugging highly complex technical problems.
- Experience working directly with end customers.
- Experience in IIS configuration is a plus.
- Work experience in pure product development companies is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to articulate complex ideas to others.
- Self-starter, able to grasp and learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player, ability to work in small teams, and contribute in flexible ways to the team goals.
- Ability to research, diagnose, problem solve complex issues and problems under high pressure situations.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.