Location: Secaucus, NJ
Rsam is a rapidly growing software company that provides a highly configurable integrated suite of award-winning solutions that help companies optimize the ability to effectively manage their enterprise risk, cybersecurity, compliance, and vendor management activities.
We are seeking a talented and a highly detail oriented Sr. QA Engineer to join our software Quality Assurance team. As a Sr. QA Engineer, you will be a key member of our QA team that makes sure our products are meeting and exceeding enterprise-class commercial web application standards. As part of your responsibilities, you will create and write test plans and test cases. You will perform manual and automated testing, create systems and configurations to handle system load and other performance oriented test cases and optimization scenarios. You will own testing full responsibilities for modules or features. You will actively interact with our developers and customer support teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related fields.
- 5+ years’ of software QA experience and contributing to full product lifecycles.
- 3+ years’ of experience testing enterprise web applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Passion for testing and the ability to work independently on diverse problems.
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL and writing queries.
- Experience working with agile processes and following strong testing and bug management processes.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 and IIS and .NET web applications is a big plus.
- Experience in creating Automated Testing configurations.
- Experience directly working with counterparts.
- Knowledge of performance, load and stress testing web applications is a plus.
- Past work experience with product development companies is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to research, apply, and adapt to new technology areas.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.