Location: Secaucus, NJ
Rsam is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our successful sales team. Rsam helps organizations quickly meet their risk and compliance goals, even as requirements are always changing. Our enterprise software platform uses a relational architecture and captures data in a single, centralized repository. Rsam platform is built to adapt and puts the user in control. Rsam is named a Leader in the Gartner 2017 IT Risk Management and IT Vendor Risk Management Magic Quadrants.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for executing the prospecting strategy developed by the Sales leadership team to increase the pipeline for software license and subscription sales revenue with new Rsam accounts.
The SDR must be able to articulate Rsam’s value proposition within the competitive landscape of GRC & Security Risk Intelligence. The SDR will need to understand how the Rsam platform adds value to an enterprise landscape, and how Rsam solutions can drive value.
- Demonstrate the business benefits and value proposition of Rsam solutions.
- Match Rsam products and solutions to customer business pains and challenges.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop opportunities in new business sales looking for patterns that create success.
- Contribute to a performance-driven, metrics-oriented SDR environment strengthened with team comradery, sharing of best practice sales tactics and team training.
- Reach or exceed 30 to 50 calls/contacts per day from Leads and/or contacts.
- Work closely with Rsam resources such as: Marketing, Pre-Sales, Account Management, Operations and Support to achieve his/her objectives.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years’ of experience working in (Sales, Pre-Sales) at a software company.
- Strong verbal, written communication and telephone skills.
- Must have energy, passion and enthusiasm.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change.
- Experience with IT Security or GRC Company is Highly Desired.
Benefits: Rsam offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 401k.